Contact Us Directly
Greater Philadelphia Area
As a Windchill Consultant, you will be working on client projects involving implementing PLM software in their organization.
- You would need to understand the business drivers and the identify areas which would benefit most from the implementation including ROI
- You will be required to identify and document current processes, analyze them and suggest a future state and have a buy in from the end user community
- Conduct Workshops to gather user requirements and functionalities and generate the functional specification document
- You should be able to identify gaps in the solution and design solutions to bridge these gaps.
- Knowledge of the Windchill ‘Change Management’ process. Must be able to formulate workflow processes from customer input.
- Will be required to work directly with the Customer as well as development team.
- If you are currently a CAD Administrator with Windchill Administration experience, or an IT System Administrator – please apply.
- Should have worked in the Industry for at least 5 years.
- Should have played the role of a functional consultant in a PLM implementation.
- Experience in managing IT Projects in an enterprise environment preferably in PLM implementations.
- Experience Installing, Upgrading, Integrating and migrating in a Windchill environment.
- You should have excellent communication , presentation and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who can work independently without direct supervision
- Functional and Technical knowledge of Windchill is required
- Will work from home, minimum travel required (Under 15%)
Salary: Annual Salary, Based on experience, Health Coverage
*Can be located anywhere in the US, (East Coast preferred) *** MUST be authorized to work in the United States